Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just around the corner



The crew at Walker Bagwell Properties has moved it's offices just around the corner to 125 N. Brevard Ave., across the street from the Pompano Grill. Look for the beautiful ancient live oak tree out front.

Out of the 33 closed condos and townhomes closed so far this month in Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral, only four sold for more than $250,000. Interestingly, of those four, three were in weekly rental complexes, two in Boardwalk and one in Sandcastles. Look for a comprehensive wrap-up of the month's stats early next week.

"
He who hesitates is poor."___Mel Brooks

1 comment:

  1. After my prediction of higher interest rates I now have to eat crow---Larry was spot on with lower rates. His crystal ball must have a direct path to the Treasury bond investors and the anxiety brought about by the European crisis. I must give credit where credit is called for. Great call. Now if only he would call the bottom of the Condo market so I can be a happy Florida sunbird in my own piece of beachside bliss. I look forward to the excellent forsite and knowledge that fills your blog---Thanks again--I look forward to that prediction based on years of experience.

    ReplyDelete